I’m Chloë, a social researcher based in Bristol.
I believe that organisations make better decisions when they’re informed by the lived experience of the people they represent.
I provide research and evaluation support to charities and member-led organisations, helping them to understand their impact and unlock their potential.
Research & Evaluation.
I offer end to end research and evaluation services, including:
- Project management and stakeholder engagement.
- Research design, informed by qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods approaches.
- Data collection, including interviews, focus groups, surveys and secondary data analysis.
- Data analysis and reporting.
Training & Development.
If you’re looking for opportunities to up-skill your existing staff team, speak to me about:
- One to one evaluation clinics - where I’ll work with you to assess your current evaluation methods and provide recommendations on how to improve the robustness of your tools.
- Webinars and training courses - to help your team understand effective research and evaluation.
I work across a wide range of topic areas including:
- Higher Education & student experience
- Health, wellbeing & patient experience
- Poverty & social inequality